Thursday, June 01, 2006

We clock up another week tonight - 11 in total. Can hardly believe Joseph is nearly three months old!

A bit of a quiet week with not much going on...we went to Botany Downs shopping centre on Monday to get some larger sized singlets and I also bought Joseph some wrist rattles (part of his hot housing educational programme!) - as Dan pointed out they just fit around his wrist now so we're not sure how long they are going to last. Here's pic of Joseph continuing to improve tummy time skills and you can see he's wearing a wrist rattle on his left hand.

I've had to adjust the carseat as well to accommodate his growth; he looks so much bigger without the padded insert. I measured his length (very unscientifically) this week and I had him at about 63cm, meaning a 10cm increase in 11 weeks. We're off to Plunket on the 13th so I'll get an official weight and length then.

In an effort to save my arms and back from Joseph's weight and improve his head lifting skills, I often carry him around like this - he seems to quite like it and it serves a third purpose in that it stops him crying! He's wearing his red t-shirt to show his support for the Crusaders for last Saturday night's Super 14 rugby final (he had red socks on too).

Finally, part of Joseph's going to bed routine involves having a shower with Dan; he doesn't look too happy in this pic but he really does enjoy being in the water!

No comments: