I am trying to wean Joseph off being wrapped when he goes to bed...two reasons, he's getting quite big/strong and it is an effort to get him tighlty wrapped and he's now well aware that he has hands and they are in his mouth at every opportunity; when we try to wrap him, he fights to get his hands into his mouth. Here's a pic of Joseph sleeping hands-free! We've now graduated to both hands being unwrapped.

I went to a talk at Plunket about introducing solid foods last Wednesday and two signs they said to look for were dribbling and hands in the mouth - we've got both going on so I'm going to look towards getting some food into him in a couple of weeks time.

It was a big week on the admin front as Joseph received his NZ passport and his Australian citizenship - he can always play for the Wallabies if he doesn't make the All Blacks.

No comments:
Post a Comment