
Joseph was thoroughly spoilt with too many presents...I think he was a bit overawed by the entire day actually. Three basic categories were received - toys, books and clothes. Dan and I are particularly happy with the new books as we are a bit sick of the current selection! I have already him "The Tree in the Wood" (courtesy of Nana Helen & Grandad Terry) and Dan has read "How to Catch a Star" (from Aunty Kate, Uncle Simon, Cousins Harry & Alfie).
His current favourite present is the telephone on wheels from Uncle Mark, Aunty Camy, Cousins Jaye & Frances. It is just the right weight/height for him to practice his crawling.

However, he has taken a liking to the 12 racing cars that Nana Joan sent for when he's older!

I will try and get photos of Joseph using/wearing the remainder of his presents over the next few months! Thank you to everyone who gave Joseph a gift. It was very generous of you and very much appreciated.
We had Uncle Gerry here for Christmas and we had a great lunch (except for Joseph who is not into eating at the moment - teeth, ears, who knows?!). However, we did manage to get one strawberry into him, the evidence of which you can see in this picture.

Thinks took a turn for the naughty late afternoon when Uncle Gerry gave Joseph some red wine to try...

No comments:
Post a Comment