Sunday, May 27, 2007

Week 62 saw Dan return safely to us from his overseas travels...Dan was very happy to see Joseph whereas Joseph clung to Dan for awhile before he actually started interacting! All seems to be back to normal now with Joseph insisting that Dan pick him up all the time.

Joseph has cut his third molar (top left) this week (the teeth are coming thick and fast at the moment!) and he has been dribbling like a maniac. This one hasn't given him too much trouble but he did sleep with us from 4am on Friday morning! He still loves the phone and here he is on Friday afternoon making one of his very important phone calls (nb dribble on front of t-shirt!).

Hiromi at Bear Park had to put a bandage on Joseph's foot on Friday...I wasn't expecting something so serious until I took his sock off prior to his shower! He has a rough patch of skin on the top of his left foot (a legacy of his crawling days) and he has taken to scratching it like mad. It has nearly healed so I am hoping we can keep him distracted from scratching it any further.

Joseph was desperate to be outside today when Dan was mowing the lawn so I had to rug him up as it was very blustery. Here he is in his new winter beanie. He's not a fan of having things on his head so hats don't tend to stay on for long.

No comments: