
George has had a few tumbles of late as he keeps exploring. Here he is sporting a good red mark/bruise under his left eye after he pulled a dining room chair down onto himself on Mother's Day.

We had a lovely Mother's Day...I made french toast for us for second breakfast and could hardly keep up the production line as Joseph was devouring it as fast as I could make it. I got a lovely card and two instant scratchies (we won $5 on one of them) and I got to have a very nice afternoon sleep. I also made the first crock pot of the winter season and here is George sampling the magic ingredient.
George has been very interested in the cupboards this week and will take any opportunity to come over the investigate.
Finally, a picture of number one son, Joseph. He, too, is keen to get involved and learn new things so here we are ironing my shirt (a very tricky cotton number (ie requiring the iron to be on "hot") with bell sleeves!). He loved the water squirter and was a bit over zealous in applying excess water to the shirt - luckily the iron was set to hot!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment