Thursday, January 21, 2010

George - September 09

On the 31st of August, both George and Joseph (finally) started at the new Bear Park Centre in Remuera (or Dilworth as we call it after the street it is in).  The centre is purpose-built, brand new and amazing.  George is still in the Fantail Room but he'll be transitioning to the Moreporks by the end of the year.  It took about four weeks for George to not cry when we left him each morning - that's quite draining to go through every day!


I took George to the supermarket one Saturday...he was all rugged up in a hand-me-down outfit courtesy of Joseph (top) and cousin Alfie (trousers and puffer).


As I mentioned in an earlier post, here is George eating at the table, sitting in a "big" chair.  He is much happier with this arrangement although he does tend to want to get up and down to the chair - he hasn't quite worked out how to do that yet by himself.


It is nearly time for George to have a proper haircut (more than his fringe trimmed anyway) so I took this opportunity to gather it all up into a ponytail!

George has been experiencing on going ear infections over winter so we went on the waiting list to have grommets inserted...he was a very good boy.  I took him into theatre and it was very unpleasant holding him down while he was put under.  He's recovered well though - grommets are amazing! He's such a happier wee boy.

No comments: