Saturday, March 10, 2007

I am about five weeks behind with my posting...it has been so busy with my family here (3 kids under 3.5 years!) that I haven't had much time. So, I'm going to make up for it over the next couple of nights!

We're up to Week 47 of Joseph's busy little life. We spent this week getting ready for the exciting arrival of Kate, Harry and Alfie. This meant tidying the house and buying lots of new sheets, towels and most importantly, a gate for the stairs. Ironically, this has ended up being one of Joseph's favourite things to play with and he loves standing by it and shaking it like crazy.

Joseph is really keen to try feeding himself but his motor skills aren't quite up to it and he ends up getting very messy. I usually let him "experiment" with feeding at dinner time as the shower is not far away!

This week ended on Sat 10th Feb with the cousins' arrival. Here's a picture of the three boys getting to know each other!

No comments: