I was reorganising our photos and started looking through some of Joseph's baby photos. I realised I had replicated a photo with George...here they are! You can see the difference (and similarities) between the two boys - the most noticeable is that that George's head is perfectly shaped thanks to the c-section delivery!

I took some pics of George in his cot during the week - it is fascinating to watch him sleep as his facial expressions change (must be wind or dreams!). I forgot to update his weight last week - the midwife (her name is Georgie) has been coming each Saturday. George has been putting on good amounts of weight each week - 140g in week 2 and 250g in week 3. His current weight (Sat 19th July) is 4040g - about 9lbs. He's got a cute double chin now.

Here is Joseph going off to Bear Park last Monday morning - he's into his white trainers (although they are currently covered in mud after a weekend park excursion) despite them being a bit small! He also likes to peruse the pamphlet that comes with Thomas the Tank Engine trains - he was given Diesel last week by Jen and Jeremy and he likes to see what else is on offer. Joseph has entered a bit of a proud brother phase and likes to point out that George is his "brudder".

Finally, part of the proud brudder phase is that Joseph wants to hold or pat George from time to time. Here they are on Friday night (nb Joseph's face does look a bit green - the remnants of face painting).

No comments:
Post a Comment